AAPiDesign Fiji has a proven reputation in high quality tropical architecture specialising in design, planning and implementation. We pride ourselves on close attention to detail in all aspects of our work and the results can be seen in numerous projects - residential, hospitality and commercial in Fiji and across the Pacific Rim. In recent times we have moved into Asia and are currently working on a luxury tourism project in Bali.
AAPiDesign was established in late 2007 in Suva, Fiji by Peter Rankin who has been practicing in the Pacific for over twenty years, after also having gained a wide international experience in France, Germany and Asia.
To date AAPiDesign has successfully completed projects for Sheraton Fiji Resort; Namale and Laucala Island Resorts. We apply our unique tropical architectural flair to all our Asia Pacific Projects.
The AAPiDesign office in Suva, located close to the capital’s central business district, has ample material resources to draw upon, and is also well staffed with an architect, several designers and technical personnel who aspire to fulfil the desired outcome of every project.
AAPiDesign office uses Apple Macintosh computers equipped with Microsoft office software, Vector Works 12.5 (CAD) with interchangeable file system and also other CAD platforms and Photoshop CS3 for graphics along with scanner and printer capabilities. The design team is proficient in delivering crisp quality, responsive and carefully detailed projects on time under the supervision of architect – Peter Rankin.
Currently the Suva office has 8 skilled staff members that work closely with associate offices throughout the region. We have 4 senior staff, 3 junior technicians and 1 admin personal.
AAPI design has associate offices in Samoa, Bali and Australia.
AAPi Design selected project list
- Laucala Island Resort – Design and documentation completed 2008
- Namale Resort and Spa – Design and documentation completed 2008
- Sheraton Fiji Resort – Refurbishment concept design and documentation, 2008
- Nukudrau Island Resort – Developed design and construction to proceed shortly
- Matamanoa Island Resort – Design master plan design due 2009
- Pantai Selatan Estate (Bali) – Developed design and documentation.
Construction completed end of 2009
- Nukuvulavula Island Rresort – Design and documentation current design 2009
Peter Rankin selected project list
- Likuliku Island Resort – New build, design and management completed 2007
- Fiji Women’s Crisis Centre – New build, design and management completed 2006
- Malolo Island Resort – New build design and documentation completed 2006
- Little Polynesian (Cook Islands) – Design and documentation completed 2006
- Eratap Beach Resort (Vanuatu) – Design and documentation completed 2007
- Bob Trette Novodo Bay Homestead – Design and documentation completed 2005
- Suva Foreshore Development – Competition design for Carpenters Fiji 2006
- Pantai Selatan Estate (Bali) – Competition design for Elite Havens Bali 2006
- Momi Bay Resort and Spa – New build design and documentation 2000
Should you wish to know more about AAPi Design or our approach to a new project please contact: